For a game that has been around for so long, there are still many things about Wheel of Fortune that people don’t know. You might not even be aware of all the different versions and variations of this casino game. In this article, we will look at 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Wheel of Fortune!
10 facts about the Wheel of Fortune casino game:
- Wheel of Fortune is one of the most popular casino games in Korea.
- The game was created by Chuck Woolery and Merv Griffin, who were also the hosts of its original version from 1975 to 1982.
- Six different versions have been released worldwide; these include American, Canadian, French/Canadian (or Quotidien), German, Norwegian and Swedish versions.
- The Wheel of Fortune is a steel wheel with 24 spaces that spins and lands on different letters.
- There are four colored sections, each containing five lettered slots: yellow (G – P), orange (Q – S), red (T – Z), or green (A – E).
- Each slot has the letter it contains printed in dark ink on its end for identification.
- Three vertical lines divide the interior space into six windows; one in the center that can be drawn by hand to show prizes won without waiting for landing on them and two side ones where numbers from 0 to 15 are assigned randomly at startup.
- A fourth window always displays “Lose a Turn”.
- The maximum number of spaces on the Wheel is 32.
- Players may bet as much money as they wish ($400) and spin the wheel one time (or multiple times) to try and make it land on a prize shown in the window.
You can play Wheel of Fortune online at mamasboyct.com.